Mar 8, 2011

My First High School Play Part 2

So if you read wayyyyyyyyy down on my blog you heard that I was in a play. Now some of you even CAME to the play and from what I heard backstage you had a good time (love you gpa and aunt holly.) Now for the most anticipated thing since GLEE......................THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is the "house"




Yes that's me and yes I am bald =D



This was my time to shine! Yes that is a toga and yes that's me. In the play 8 years ago penny did a painting of "me" as the discus thrower. Now here is the painting ( i had the cast sign it)


The play was sooooooo much fun and I can't wait to do it next year!!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU!
    and wow...don't you look great bald! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Fun, Fun. Don't remember the last time I had so much fun! So glad you have pictures. What a great play and what a great job you did! This G'ma really is proud of her G'son:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I actually laughed at your lines. Great delivery. Next time stay in character. You laughed at the jokes as much as I did. Thanks for letting us be a partr of this activity. It was great.

    ReplyDelete